Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to compare two or more fonts?
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:10 am
I am evaluating FontExpert and need a feature that I do not see: I'd like to compare two or more fonts by viewing their sample text simultaneously. I am not seeing how to accomplish this. Is it possible or is that a feature for the Wish List?
Re: Is there a way to compare two or more fonts?
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:34 pm
It is a feature for "wish list", but ther are two places where you can compare two fonts in FontExpert 2010 version 10.0.
I. Main View
1. Select "My Text Sample 1" as current sample in the Main view
. (From the drop list on the toolbar above the Main view. Customize sample text in Options.).
2. Open Folders
view and browse to the folder where your fonts are located.
3. See samples in the main view.
(Enlarge font size or the width of samples).
II. Find Fonts
1. Make sure both fonts are uninstalled.
2. Use Tools/Find Fonts
window and search for a folder where two fonts are located.
3. Select both fonts in results list.
4. Below of the results list see two samples (for selected fonts). You can select up to 5 fonts to compare.