Missing Fonts Loader Plug-in for Xara Xtreme Pro

A place for requests and discussion of new FontExpert features
Miguel B.

Missing Fonts Loader Plug-in for Xara Xtreme Pro

Post by Miguel B. »

Hello,
I´ve been using Font Expert for some time and i´m very pleased with the software. One of the most interesting features i found is the Missing Fonts Loader Plug-in. Unfortunately it´s only available for Indesgin (and soon Illustrator if i´m not wrong). Being an Xara Xtreme user for a long time i would like to know if there´s any chance of a plug-in like this kind for Xara Xtreme Pro.

Xara Xtreme Pro is a vector drawing application with DTP capabilities for professional markets (imports/exports PDF; support Pantones etc) and as fas as i know is somewhat modular and provides support for different kinds of plug-ins. I´m sure this will please a lot of xara users since it would be the perfect companion for those like me, who have to work with lots of diferent document and fonts. Their site is xara.com. If you need more specific contacts within Xara (for more technical info) please let me know.

Best regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for suggestion, we will investigate the possibility to create a plugin for Xara Xtreme (if they allow us). But I must say that the Adobe Illustrator will have higher priority, as it is more popular product.
pixelyzed

Post by pixelyzed »

Do you have an ETA on the Missing Fonts Loader Plug-in for Illustrator? Any others in preparation?