Customizing report

A place for requests and discussion of new FontExpert features
engine996

Customizing report

Post by engine996 »

Hello,

Is it possible to add an option to customize the repports :?:

For exemple i would like to print all printed chars including accented fonts to my report ... like the one made by neuber.com allowing the user to chose from many template with the possibility to edit the header, text line and body text contents.
support

Post by support »

In version 7.0 you can print custom text sample that includes Unicode characters. To customize headers and footers please use Font/Report Settings... menu command.

Currently the template is not edited in one window. Instead of it, you have to customize headers, footers, and select current template.

In the case you choose "Selected Fonts - Text Samples" template, FontExpert takes current text sample text for printing. This text can be any text with Unicode.
fugosushi

Post by fugosushi »

i would like to be able to customize the actual report type/template.

for example, i believe the perfect type specmen report is 2-columns, with the font names (displayed using their own face), a little 6 to 8 point Arial label of the font name as well (above or below) AND below that showing the characters A-Z and a-z.

i've seen this feature on other type managers before -- of course none as powerful and intuitive as FontExpert.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If it is possible, please make a picture or a screenshot of this report and send to support@ proximasoftware.com e-mail. We will review it as new report for the following releases of the program. Thanks!